Study in the UK from Bangladesh
Thousands of Bangladeshi students every year choose to study in the UK because of its high standard of education, affordable courses, and better job prospects.
The process of getting in the UK is not easy as there are many steps; like choosing the desirable course at the right university, completing the admission process, looking for a living space, and most importantly the UK student visa process. A simple mistake can jeopardise your chance of studying in the UK for good. This is where New Way Consultancy can help you with fulfilling your lifelong dream.
How we can help to get admission to a UK University?
We are the official agent of the British Council (Bangladesh) who helps the local students finding the right university and the suitable course track. Since 2005, we have helped thousands of Bangladeshi students getting admission in reputed universities in the UK and other western countries. Our process is straightforward. We find top universities in the UK for our students according to their requirements. We take care of all the stressful tasks and ensure that the students get admission quickly without going through any problematic step. We also help them in visa application and accommodation support. In short, we are offering a complete solution to Bangladeshi students to get in the UK for higher studies.
Why study in the UK from Bangladesh?
When it’s come to study abroad, the Bangladeshi students have a lot of options available and they can travel to many different countries for higher studies. Why one should choose the UK for the study is a valid question? Let’s take a look at different factors which make the UK one of the best countries to study from Bangladesh.
- The global leader in education: According to the QS World University rankings rating, the UK has four out of six best universities in the world. This means that the standard of education in the UK is high, and it will help you to lend dream jobs easily. This also allows the Bangladeshi students to get admission to their dream university after the competition of graduation in the UK.
- International reputation: An international student always chooses a country whose education should be recognized abroad and home country, as it opens more opportunities for international students. The education of Britain is recognized worldwide by employers, universities, and even government departments too. This is also one of the reasons which make UK universities popular all around the world.
- Value of money: The universities in the UK offer value of money in terms of affordable courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate and generally somehow shorter than those abroad. This reduces the amount of money which students need to pay as tuition fee and also make the living expenses low. So, if you are from Bangladesh and looking for an affordable solution yet wants to study abroad, the UK is the answer.
That’s not it, studying in the UK give more benefits to international students. They can improve their English (the UK is the English speaking country) and experience the multi-cultures too as you can literary found students from every country of the world easily.
Necessary steps to study in the UK from Bangladesh
There are many steps that involve making it happened to study in the UK from Bangladesh. Many students who are fully qualified to study in the UK failed to understand these steps and also failed to arrange the required documents on time to the different universities for admission. Due to this, the students do not lose hope to study in the UK but also money and time. As qualified agents, we can make the whole process for them very easy and fast.
Following are the steps which we follow for you to make your entry confirmed from Bangladesh to the UK:
- Step 1: Select the course of your previous educational background and your requirements to study in the UK
- Step 2: Find the university which is offering this course in affordable tuition fee in coming sessions
- Step 3: We will fulfil all the admission requirements of the university on your behalf to make admission confirm
- Step 4: Deliver the admission letter from the University of the UK to verify the admission and process for Visa
Once your admission has been confirmed, you can then apply for the UK student visa. We will assist you in the whole process to make things easy for you.
Documents required for UK University application
Every university in the UK has its own requirements of documents when it’s come to admission. For undergraduate and postgraduate, there is almost a similar list of documents that the students of Bangladesh have to submit to get admission in the UK. Generally, they required the following documents
- Scan copy of passport
- Scan copies of educational certificates
- Scan copies of educational mark sheet
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation)
- Scan copy of IELTS certificate (if required)
- Job experience letter (if required)
- Other supporting documents.
Some universities may ask for fewer documents. For example, on the basis of previous education, some universities exempt the requirements of IELTS.