German Visa info for Bangladeshi Students
To study in Germany from Bangladesh, the student needs to apply for the Type D German study visa. This visa type is specially introduced for students who wish to study at German universities. Masters program in Germany is free. However, to study, Bangladeshi students need to have IELTS 6.5 or a better score. Full scholarships available for deserving students.
Entry requirements for higher studies at German universities
An undergraduate student from Bangladesh has to have an HSC + One-year completion certificate from any Bangladeshi University. Study gap maximum of 1.5 years is accepted. HSC result is not below GPA 4.00 out of 5.00.
Bachelor result (Hons. BSc, BBA, BA) not be below CGPA 3.
- For English medium Study: IELTS Score 6.5 minimum
- For German language Study: B2 (German language)
Required Documents for Germany
- Passport size photo (white background)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- IELTS Certificate (6.0 min )
- Medium of Instruction Certificate (for Masters)
- Two Recommendation Letter (for Masters)
- Personal letter of motivation stating your career objectives (for Masters)
- Attestation of all academic certificate & transcript (2 set photocopy) by the Education Board.
- Attestation of all educational documents by Education Ministry & Foreign Ministry
- Health Insurance (1 year)
How much time will need to get Germany student visa from Bangladesh?
We highly recommend you to apply for Germany Type D visa at least three months before your class start date. However, usually, it takes up to 42 days to get a German visa from Bangladesh.
How much do I have to pay for a German student visa?
If you are willing to apply for a German student visa from Bangladesh, you will have to pay 75 EUR. There are a few ways to pay the visa fees:
- Pay online
- Pay on the visa office in Bangladesh
Bangladeshi student has to pay yearly residence permit fee 110 EUR per year.
How much money do I have to show in my bank account?
If you are planning to apply for German University from Bangladesh, you need to block 8,640 EUR in a personal bank account in the German Bank. You will be able to withdraw this money once you are in Germany but a monthly basis.