British Council Approved Agent in Dhaka & Sylhet
British Council provides training for the agents and student counsellors to become an accredited British Council agent and counsellor. They have been providing this service in 2006 and it is designed to reflect the education system and student admission processes in the UK.
New Way Consultancy, one of the top UK university official agent in the UK, received its accreditation in 2017, after completing the compulsory training procedures.
What is included in the training process?
All the courses have been written by the British Council’s experienced team of experts and the suite forms into multiple levels of self-study courses providing career progression.
- the UK education and training system; courses and qualifications at each level
- the attractions for students considering studying and living in the UK
- student lifestyle issues – living costs, travel and accommodation
- quality assurance mechanisms and how they operate
- course fees and scholarships
- UK application procedures and standard entry requirements; visa and immigration regulations
- professionalism and ethical behaviour
- working with UK institutions and academic readiness
- visa and immigration compliance for UK institutions and students
- GDPR and intellectual property
- child safeguarding